Saturday, March 29, 2008

3 Doors Down Discography

Image
rtist: 3 Doors Down
Album: Away From The Sun, Another 700 Miles, Seventeen Days, The Better Life
Genre: Rock
Year: 1999-2005
Quality: 256kbps
File Type: .mp3
Track List:
The Better Life :
1. Kryptonite
2. Loser
3. Duck And Run
4. Not Enough
5. Be Like That
6. Life Of My Own
7. Better Life
8. Down Poison
9. By My Side
10. Smack
11. So I Need You

Seventeen Days:
Right Where I Belong
It's Not Me
Let Me Go
Be Somebody
Landing In London - (with Bob Seger)
Real Life, The
Behind Those Eyes
Never Will I Break
Father's Son
Live For Today
My World
Here By Me

Away From The Sun:
1. When I'm Gone
2. Away From The Sun
3. Road I'm On, The
4. Ticket To Heaven
5. Running Out Of Days
6. Here Without You
7. I Feel You
8. Dangerous Game
9. Changes
10. Going Down In Flames
11. Sarah Yellin'

Another 700 Miles:
Track listing
1. Duck And Run
2. When I'm Gone - (Intro)
3. When I'm Gone
4. Kryptonite
5. Here Without You
6. It's Not Me
7. That Smell

Download
Code:
http://mihd.net/bdqpsn

No comments: